Child Care & Early Learning Center
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019
Thank you to all who attended our Christmas Program we are so grateful for the participation and support we receive from families! A great time was had by all.
The children did a fabulous job singing, dancing, and jingling their bells.
THANK YOU from all Kids Way teachers for the thoughtful gifts and goodies this Christmas, they are much appreciated.
Year End Statements
Year end tax statements will be in your child’s file on January 4, 2019.
Kids Way is going digital with HiMama!
This month Kids Way will begin sharing all daily reports via HiMama! Families will receive daily emails with information regarding academics, nap, snack/lunch, and field trips. In addition our new daily reports will include downloadable photos of your child's day. HiMama has an app for both iPhone and Android so you can check on your child's day from your phone, tablet, or computer. You will be receiving an information sheet to ensure we send your daily to your preferred email address. In addition all statements will also be delivered via email beginning February 1, 2019.
With winter here we have a few requests …
· Remember we go outside daily for recess, please dress your child for the day’s weather. Bare legs get chilly as do feet in some footwear, warm water resistant coats and hats help maintain body heat. Gloves and mittens are allowed but tend to get lost; coats with warm pockets are a better alternative.
· Due to limited space please bring only one coat and hat to school and empty your child’s cubby daily; this allows us to efficiently clean the cubbies and maintains enough space for children sharing cubbies. Please include an extra set of clothes in your child’s backpack as your child’s clothes can become wet and uncomfortable on field trips and at recess.
· We do our best to keep the walkways free of ice. If you find them slippery or unsafe please let us know.
· With longer “dark” hours please use extra caution when pulling in and out of the parking lot; often the children are difficult to see.
· When dropping off or picking up your child, to prevent exhaust fumes from entering the lower classroom, please turn off your vehicles engine.
· Monday mornings: PreK families, if you're dropping your child off in the preschool class, please bring their bedding upstairs to their cubby. It is a large bundle for your child to carry, and difficult for the morning teacher to carry all of the children's bedding.
*Kids Way is OPEN
on Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Presidents Day
Happy January Birthday!
Zoe, Abby, Bella, Maddie and Rocki!
Kids Way Child Care & Early Learning Center, Inc
12211 20th St NE
Lake Stevens Wa 98258